message lolita for an invite to discord!

Pages: (7) « First ... 4 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

questions?
shipper
tracker
topics
EFF

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
weird, maybe you have it toggled? its linked at the top of the board, I don't know why it wouldn't let you click it, unless you can't see it at all. either way though, here you go: http://my.cbox.ws/heartsigh1
shipper
tracker
topics
VASH THE STAMPEDE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Hi! So, my question is a little odd. So, I'm just about to make Arsène Lupin III from the Lupin the Third series, because he's my boi. But, Hera's recently introduced me to another series called Code: Realize, which has nothing to do with the Lupin the Third series, but does have a character named Arsène Lupin.

This is because Arsène Lupin was originally a classic book character, and one of the original Gentleman Thief archetypes. Arsène from Code: Realize plays at being that original character, while Lupin III is meant to be the grandchild of that original character. Their general gimmick is the same, but their personalities are very distinct.

The thing is: I absolutely LOVE Arsène Lupin in all his iterations, and while if I have to choose, I'm going to make Lupin III, now that Hera's informed me that she has had a lot of trouble finding an Arsène to play against her Cardia - I kind of want to play him too. But, I can see how this can be a bit of a weird gray-area for roleplay. I know usually one wants family members to be played by different people for the sake of plots, but since C:R is such a niche game/anime, I'm not sure if I would find someone else to play him. And it's just too interesting to have an alternate-universe, younger iteration of Lupin III grandfather on the board??

I wouldn't have them interact in threads (except maybe in the development boards?) and they would mostly just reference each other. I know it's a bit awkward with them having the same name, but that's also kind of appealing to me.

So, would it be okay to play both of these gentleman thieves?
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
i'd say, considering i've never seen anyone use lupin III's full name, you'd be fine to play him, just register his account as LUPIN III and refer to him as such. they're two different characters that just happen to share the same origins in classical literature. but again, i've never seen a single person call lupin iii, arsène, he's just always been lupin to me, so that's what he's always referred to as.

edit bre claims i wasn't clear, but i'm saying yes, you can play both. i'm sure you got it, but bre is stupid, so this is me clarifying for her sake.
shipper
tracker
topics
VASH THE STAMPEDE

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Just to clarify: Lupin III's first name really is Arsène. That's definitely canon, he just never uses it, because he prefers to have his own identity as Lupin III. At least, he's very, very rarely referred to that way in the English dub.

But, I don't mind just registering him as 'Lupin III' or Lupin Sansei if that makes things less confusing!

Thanks for the clarification though! I really appreciate it!!
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

YATA MISAKI

32 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age 20
occupation GANG LEADER
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature selectively triggers gore & eye horror contact discord
single
played by TEDDY
timezone gmt+1
prefers he/his
joined April 4th 2018
status Offline
yooo i got a question here and i have no idea if it already got answered or not.
what about uh... headcanons about someone's childhood or anything? i have written a headcanon about chuuya's childhood that took place before he was merged and used as a vessel for arahabaki.
am i allowed to use that for the freestyle or are headcanons like this kind not allowed?
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
as long as the headcanon seems believable in the overall canon of the series, then go for it!
shipper
tracker
topics

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
is there an age that you have to be to join the site?
shipper
tracker
topics
MOD

NOAH

33 posts
fandom hi welcome to chili’s
species gorl
age 8675309
occupation fre shava cado
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers none contact Discord or pm
chris pratt mentally dating
played by noah
timezone PST
prefers SHE/HER
joined May 3rd 2018
status Offline
hi guest!!

since heartsigh does have jcink premium, dark themes are allowed to be roleplayed here. there aren’t necessarily any rules here besides jcink’s which states you must be at least thirteen years old to join. it’s mostly at your own discretion to view whatever things you want to view if you’re under-aged. hope that helps!
shipper
tracker
topics
XAYAH

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
A bit of a random question, but... can we RP characters getting pregnant and having a child? LOL. The child would be NPC.
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

BRE

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
XAYAH sure can! we don't see any issues with this, just general rule of not everyone on site getting pregnant and having kids. just have some common sense and it's no problem~
shipper
tracker
topics
XAYAH

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
"just general rule of not everyone on site getting pregnant and having kids"

*spit take*

Thanks for responding! Haha, I was just thinking about Rakan and Xayah making dem kiddos.
shipper
tracker
topics
Guestie

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
Hi! I just wanted to ask how you would go about a reoccurring character but hasn't had a 100% full backstory yet? So, for example, Aizawa from BNHA, who we see all the time, but the only background we get of him is that one episode of him choosing his Hero name. And, since the series is still ongoing, would we have to edit the app if the creator decides to release more canon info? Sorry if this seems a little confusing!
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

BRE

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by bre
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
Hey guest, sorry this took a bit to get back to you, I was sleeping when you posted this. As for Aizawa in BNHA, you can definitely app him given what we know about him so far. We do allow headcanons as well provided that they fit the character and are needed to flesh the character out more.

We do not require people to constantly edit their apps when new information comes out. That's completely up to the person playing the character. Since we have canon pull points, the information that is released for a character up until the canon point is all that we look for. So like... let's say instead of Aizawa (because I'm not super caught up so idk too much about him ;;), we look at Deku. If someone pulled him from his first day at the Academy, he wouldn't have any real relationships with his friends or really know what All Might's power does for him. So unless you would like to keep editing the app when more info comes out which you certainly can, you're only required to have the info that's known at the canon point he's pulled from! And ofc we understand that info comes out after you app and you don't have to follow that unless you choose to! Any questions feel free to post here again or make an account and pm me for more info. I know this is probably kinda confusing, I tried to be as clear as possible.
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

SHIROGANE NAOTO

57 posts
fandom persona 4
species human
age 18
occupation detective
prefers she/her + his/him
awards
personal information
mature sure triggers no contact discord @ hanny#1506 or pm
single
played by levia
timezone GMT
prefers she/her
joined December 30th 2017
status Offline
hi, is me again. i was wondering if potentially we could all have our own forums for development threads? because i'm the type of person who enjoys having separate threads for each character, but obviously that would really clog up the development board lmao. idm if you guys don't want to (ik it's a lot of extra hassle making forums and whatnot) but it's just a suggestion ;w; ilu <3
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

LOLITA

1059 posts
fandom heartsigh
species god
age immortal
occupation queen
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
BRE CURRENTLY DATING
played by lolita
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 17th 2016
status Offline
i can do that buttercup! not a problem, i'll have to do it a bit later since i am......its been super hot today and i've been in the heat and i'm dying LOL

Pages: (7) « First ... 4 5 6 7 
Add Reply
New Poll