14 (immortal)

species

magical girl + god

occupation

florist + healer

fandom

puella magi madoka magica

powers

as a magical girl, madoka has the power to defeat witches with her staff/bow and magical energy. she can do the same as a god, but her power is so immense that it exceeds far beyond that. she's capable of taking the souls of magical girls before they become witches so they won't transform. she's also shown to be able to speak telepathically with other magical girls, but i believe she could speak to anyone this way if she wanted to. there are other powers that madoka has been shown to have, like being able to see everything from all universes and timelines and rewriting universal laws (and also being able to create an entire universe herself), but these will be toned down while she's here.

canon point

after the end of pmmm but before rebellion

the player

alias

pro

timezone

est

preferred pronouns

she/her

any notes?

so how about them magical girls am i right

you wake up from a dream you don't quite remember. it confuses you for a moment while you're still laying in bed, a little sleepy and warm in your blankets, remnants of scenes you can't fully bring back floating, slowly fading from your mind the longer you're awake. there's no time to really think about it for long. maybe sayaka might have something to say about it, you think as you brush your teeth and tie up your hair in a new ribbon. you don't think you could figure it out by yourself anyway.

you leave for school, and it's a day just like any other. you walk together with sayaka and hitomi and laugh with them like always.

everything feels normal when you take your seat in class. nothing could be further from the truth.

the new transfer student looks. familiar. but you're sure you've never met before.

right?

user posted image

when homura looks at you, it feels like she's staring straight through you. like she's looking at something only she can see. you don't know how to react to it, or her. she's nothing like any person you've ever met before. you stumble over your words, trying to be as nice and friendly as you can manage through your broken sentences and flushed cheeks. you can't help but be shy around someone new, much less someone like homura, who stands up tall and proud and has deep eyes that pierce. you feel small compared to her, and part of you wonders if being seen together is a good thing. it must be embarrassing for her. you don't want to bring homura down by being you. after all, you have no talents. you have nothing special to give anyone. you can just tell by looking at her that homura is great in a way you could never be.

still, it doesn't really change how lost you are by her words. be nothing but yourself? what else could you be? sayaka laughs it off as something weird. you can't help but join in; it is kind of weird. and surely you must have heard wrong or didn't fully get the meaning behind what she said. maybe it's not something for you to think about too much.

you brush it off, at least until a voice cries for you in your head.

user posted image

kyubey says you could be a magical girl. you. it sounds so exciting, but a part of you can't help but wonder: why you out of all people? would you even be a good magical girl? wouldn't someone else be a much better choice than you? it must be a mistake. you're not even sure what you want to wish for. do you have anything that you really want more than anything in the world?

kyubey is adamant, despite your misgivings. you can be a magical girl. every question you ask has an some kind of answer to it, and that's better than not knowing anything at all, but even kyubey doesn't know why you have this chance.

you still have time to think about it. so, if nothing else, you might as well think about what kind of magical girl you want to be. you hope you can be like mami, able to help people and save lives. if you could do that, it would be like a dream come true. you'd love to do something like that with your life.

smiling to yourself, you pick up a pencil. you might not be able to think of a wish right now, but who says you can't think about an outfit for yourself?

user posted image

mami is dead.

you can still see her body sway from the witch's mouth. her body drops. her head is gone. her body disappears like it was never there. like she never existed. the scene plays out in your head over and over again like a bad movie you can't stop. going to school the next day does nothing to soothe you. in fact, you feel more terrible just by knowing what you know. there's no one else besides sayaka who feels your pain and loss. you feel like the whole school should be mourning.

that was the first time you have ever seen a dead body, and you wish you could go back and keep it from happening. you would do anything if it meant you could keep it from happening, even if it meant using your precious wish. why mami? mami was doing so much good, and she was so kind to sayaka and you. why did this have to happen to her? mami wanted to be a magical girl with you, and you let her down by being too afraid to do anything. you can no longer hunt witches with her anymore. you spend so much time crying that you think you may never stop. you didn't want this for mami. you don't want this for yourself. you don't want this for anyone.

why? why are you so useless?

user posted image

you can tell sayaka became a magical girl just by looking at her. your breath stops for a moment, and something horrifying pops into your head.

will sayaka die too? will sayaka end up like mami?

she seems happy, practically glowing, and she knows you're worried, but you can't bring yourself to step on her feelings anymore than you have. you really can't stop her if she's that determined. you can't take back the wish she made and you don't want to. that would be too cruel after everything sayaka has been through.

as long as sayaka is happy, you can accept anything.

user posted image

sayaka is dead.

all you can do is lay in bed and cry. her last words to you echo in your mind, and it hits every awful thing you've ever thought about yourself all at once. every death that happens in front of you feels like confirmation of the truth.

you really are useless. you couldn't help mami. you couldn't help sayaka. you couldn't help kyouko.

squeezing your pillow tightly against your chest, a new sob escapes from your chest. you tried so hard to bring sayaka back. you believed in kyouko. you believed sayaka wasn't completely lost. all you got in return for your faith was more death. your stomach is full of lies and unfulfilled promises and worthlessness. being a magical girl shouldn't end this way.

nobody deserves to suffer for their dreams.

user posted image

you don't understand anything homura says. you don't understand how she can be so cold sometimes, so mean and unfeeling. you don't know how she can take death so calmly when it all but destroys you on the inside. from the very beginning, homura has been someone you just can't seem to connect to.

you don't understand why she is hugging you so tightly now that it hurts to breathe. you never would have believed homura was capable of crying a few days ago. but she is, and you can feel her tears soak into your uniform. if you had known nothing about magical girls, you don't think you would believe anything that homura is saying. you feel frozen in place by her words, by her declarations of protection and times you don't even remember. times that have never happened to the you standing here now, wide-eyed and with a crying girl clinging to you like you're the only person in the world. a girl who gave up so much just for you, and you don't even know her that well.

the you from a week ago would have awkwardly laughed off what homura said, you're sure. but the you now has no idea what to do.

what are you supposed to do? you can't make a wish because it will kill you, but you can't let homura go off to fight all alone. you've never been able to do anything for anyone, from the very beginning. ever since you were born, you've been nothing.

user posted image

(in other places, in other times like this one, you've already made your wish. you've saved people. you've defeated witches. you've watched your friends die. you've watched them become witches. and you've become a witch yourself. you've defeated walpurgis all on your own. you've done so much as a magical girl.

but that's not you now. you still have a wish to make.)

user posted image

all your life you've had no talents. there's nothing special about you. you don't think you can really help anyone.

but maybe that can change.

user posted image

no one should have to be in pain for their dreams. being a magical girl means having hope. that's what you've believed from the start. nothing should stand in the way of that hope.

power flows throughout your whole body. thinking about all the girls who made their wishes and died for them gives you courage. for once in your life, you have a purpose. you have a dream. the exact moment your magic comes to you feels like coming home, like you were always meant to have this. you don't care if you lose yourself or become god if it means you can keep other girls from suffering for their desires ever again.

you want to save them all. you want to keep hope alive. you think that's something worth giving your life for.

summary

so here is magical girl god. madoka, before she became a magical girl/god, was a regular girl who didn't think of herself as particularly special or talented. sure, she loved her friends and her family most of all, but she also held guilt for feeling like the wouldn't be of use to anyone no matter what she did. when kyubey came along and offered her a chance to actually help people, it seemed like a dream come true, something exciting and once in a lifetime. but pmmm is all about suffering so wishing to be a magical girl isn't exactly a good thing. madoka has seen her friends suffer, die, and become witches for their wishes. and by the end, she decides that she doesn't want any girl to have to suffer for their dreams anymore.

for the sake of being here, madoka is mostly going to be walking around in her human form, but please let me know if you specifically want to thread with madoka in her magical girl form or her god form. i'll likely switch between forms myself depending on who i thread with, but i'm just saying you have the option of picking. c:

platonic

madoka is the kind of person who can make friends super easily. she's very sweet and she loves anyone who is her friend very much. honestly you could only benefit from being friends with her. she'll stick up for you and be there when you're upset and she just?? genuinely cares?? precious angel????? listen this girl is so kind and empathetic that she chose to become god just so other girls wouldn't have to suffer from being turned into witches anymore, and most of these girls she never even knew. just be friends with madoka.

antagonistic

kyubey. i guess most people with bad intentions? anyone who might harm her friends or hurt their feelings. madoka isn't likely to outright fight someone tho unless she believes she has to or wants to protect someone.

romantic

since madoka is shy and pretty modest, it might take a bit to build up a relationship. however, madoka is also very forthcoming with her feelings and she isn't too shy to give a compliment that she feels is deserved. she's often amazed by what other people can do and is very open with it. but i also ship madoka/homura so idk if anything else might be up on that table bc i'm gunning for that. until then pretty much anything is free as long as your character is in the same age group as madoka, but i won't accept anyone over 16. pretty much 14-16 is my range for this.
pro / est / she/her

LAUZ lauz she/her est Offline
731 posts
fandom heartsigh
age immortal
occupation queen
species god
prefers she/her
ADMIN
award cabinet
congratulations
whisk away your heartsigh
congratulations on being accepted and welcome to heartsigh! now that you've been accepted you should definitely go claim your canon, claim your occupation, and member directory! make sure that your mini profile is also filled out properly. once you're done all that, maybe you'll want to post an introduction so we can learn all about you! we're so excited to have you ❤
welcome to the site

NITORI AIICHIROU lauz she/her EST Offline
60 posts
fandom FREE!
age EIGHTEEN
occupation LIFEGUARD @ MARLIN COVE
species HUMAN
prefers HE/HIS
CASCATA
award cabinet
madoka + nitori
now here we have a cute little duckling that is bubbly and friendly and really likes making friends. he's kind of used to being in the background and doesn't really want a spotlight role, and having to live on his own without the people he's used to is a little much for him. regardless, he's still really sweet and friendly and i think they'd get along suuuuuper well. of course, because i think nitori is one of those that could make friends with anyone too! he's the type that likes to make people happy and sometimes forgoes his own happiness for that. SO YEP. clearly they must be friends. this is bare bones i'm sorry its super early and i'm trying to get through all the chars i wanted to plot with.

NITORI AIICHIROU lauz she/her EST Offline
60 posts
fandom FREE!
age EIGHTEEN
occupation LIFEGUARD @ MARLIN COVE
species HUMAN
prefers HE/HIS
CASCATA
award cabinet
madoka + nitori
got a major headache this time, so lets see what i can reply with. oh ho, that's a fun idea. she comes along and is just all AIICHIROU and he'd be like /w h a t/ but also...not really question it too much??? like, he meets a ton of people, though ok a pink haired cutie would be hard to forget. NOW SINCE YOU MENTION THE FLOWERS THING. he's...like...sort of dating a cute boy right now he's really confused about it, doesn't know if they're really dating, but...maybe he'll come get some flowers and see if he can do something the cute boy will like with them. like...COULD SHE FLASH FREEZE THEM SO THEY'RE LIKE FROZEN FLOWERS??? look ok he's like, a little bit dating jack frost he needs all things wintery i like this though, they will be good friends, trust me. even though they wanna make everyone else happy >>

PRINCE GUMBALL LAUZ SHE/HER EST Offline
27 posts
fandom ADVENTURE TIME
age "EIGHTEEN"
occupation BAKER, RESEARCHER
species BUBBLEGUM HUMANOID
prefers HE/HIS
HALCYON
award cabinet
GUMBALL + MADOKA
CAME HERE FOR THE PINK HAIRED KIDS. gumball is very sweet, kind, genuine, naive, and a bit of a damsel in distress. he's real cute tho, promise. now madoka is a magical girl and he'd find that pretty awesome, cause his friend fionna is pretty much a magical girl. kind of, she has magic swords, it counts. S O! basically gumball is just really kind and i think the two of them would be disgustingly sweet--haha, he is candy, so he is always sweet--and they can do all these altruistic things. he will knit her a sweater to commemorate their friendship. but yes, she's welcome to come by his bakery literally any time and she will get sweets.

AKEMI HOMURA bekah she & her GMT +1 Offline
44 posts
fandom PMMM
age 16
occupation student
species magical girl
prefers she & her
HALCYON
award cabinet
homura + madoka
love of my eternal life, i have returned to grace you with my presence. homura takes a deep bow.

i know i already tackle hugged you on skype, but it just wouldn't feel right if i didn't slip into your shipper and announce homura her love for madoka to the world. well, homura isn't pleased that i'm doing this, she's more a hush hush kind of girl, but who was she kidding. everyone could see how madly in love she was with madoka, everyone!

anyhow, i was thinking that maybe the two girls moved in together after being reunited? that they now share a cute ass little apartment with all of madoka her cute little stuff, while homura herself is a minimalist and has the least amount of stuff imaginable. but she doesn't mind all of madoka's stuff because she's so in love with her, omg.

anyhow, homura is currently just struggling with acknowledging her feelings for madoka. she just sits and watches madoka do her stuff and is just so content! but actually admitting to herself that she's in love with madoka? naaaah, that's not something she'd do anytime soon. maybe if madoka would say it first, hahahaha.

PRINCE GUMBALL LAUZ SHE/HER EST Offline
27 posts
fandom ADVENTURE TIME
age "EIGHTEEN"
occupation BAKER, RESEARCHER
species BUBBLEGUM HUMANOID
prefers HE/HIS
HALCYON
award cabinet
GUMBALL + MADOKA
listen, he is sweet. candy or not, i think gumball would always be sweet. he's a little beb. but by all means, ask all the questions, he'll answer everything to the best of his ability! but yes perf, i knew that he and madoka would be the cutest of cute! maybe he lets her test some of the things he makes that he's not sure if he likes or not? new recipes and stuff and sorry if some things turn out Not Great and he makes you taste-test but =/ someone's gotta do it L O L also he basically lives off confectioneries too like its all he eats so LOL i imagine madoka being like WHAT YOU GET TO EAT THIS ALL THE TIME and he's like. well yeah, if i don't i'd die????

MAYUZUMI SHIZUMA eff she + her pst Offline
64 posts
fandom prince of stride
age twenty
occupation artist
species human
prefers he + him
CAPITOL
award cabinet
shizuma + madoka
does madoka need a big brother because i have one right here for her!? she is so adorable and i feel like she and shizuma have a lot more in common than just their hair color. they are both really caring and loyal and protective of those around them, only wanting what is best for the people in their lives. shizuma comes to halcyon a lot or will to see his bfs, but i was thinking that before that maybe he met madoka while he was was selling art on the streets of halcyon or asking people if they wanted to be drawn and she showed up and he was like you're adorable i'll draw you for free, and they started talking and got to know one another a little better and now he sees her like a little sister and like legit can give her piggy back rides bc he is so tall and she is so tiny and just they can be really cute. pink haired bbies unite.<3 lmk if this is cool or if not just scrap the idea boo. (:

TSUKINO CHIBIUSA FROST she/her PACIFIC Offline
25 posts
fandom sailor moon
age THIRTEEN
occupation student
species lunarian
prefers she/her
TERMINUS
award cabinet

CHIBIUSA + MADOKA
magical girl stuff would be great. chibiusa's sort of not transforming rn, but will probably later as things progress. she's suffering. /sob But yah. If you want to keep the interaction with Hotaru canon, go for it. Could definitely be interesting because Chibiusa would be missing her best friend like something fierce? I just want cute pink girls hanging out, tbh. Whatever they do would be fun. Plus, she needs more excuses to gtfo out of Terminus.

SANJOU NEMU bekah she & her gmt Offline
9 posts
fandom MGRP
age 25
occupation dream analyst & sleep therapist
species magical girl
prefers she & her
ZEPHYR
award cabinet
nemu + madoka
okay, plotting nemu with madoka was at the top of my to-do list. meet nemu, a magical girl who basically suffered the same fate as madoka did; torture at the hands of a seemingly cute critter. though, nemu was the first to get killed off, she watched as her fellow magical girls suffered from a distance, unable to help them in any way, shape or form. her human body was dead, but her magical girl spirit lived on in the dream world. now, this makes her somewhat of an ethereal being, much like madoka in her God form, which might be nice for them to talk about? it's not something everyone can relate too, you know. also, madoka really reminds nemu of a magical girl she knows as snow white, which might be how they stumbled upon each other at first? because, nemu would've mistaken madoka for snow white and tried starting a conversation with her? anyhow, nemu is kind and fragile, but growing stronger each day. she has these two extremely strong people she can lean on (which reminds me that i need to write a wanted ad, FML). i think a friendship with madoka would do wonders for nemu, and maybe they could even talk about nemu coming over and helping homura with her night terrors? which would be hard to write since i play homura too, but i think it would be a plausible way for homura to finally get rid of some of these drastically dramatic and horrifying nightmares. lemme know <3

TOMOE HOTARU Mortimer she/her PST (GMT -7) Offline
32 posts
fandom Sailor Moon
age 19
occupation Healer/Student
species Human
prefers she/her
HALCYON
award cabinet
hotaru + madoka
Can these two be neighbors/friends/roommates?! LOL I haven't had a chance to see PMMM but just by reading about her I can see how these two could get along easily. For one, she'll remind Hotaru quite a bit to her best friend Chibiusa (aside from appearance) they both believe in helping others too. What I think really drove me to want these two to plot though has to do with her powers. I didn't know that Madoka had godly abilities. Hotaru was gifted with powers of destruction and reincarnation, so even though she doesn't have god-status, she definitely comes close. She obviously won't ever pull that IC here for obvious reasons but it feels like Madoka would be her ideal opposite. While Madoka can bend and create universes, Hotaru has the ability to destroy planets (not as deadly I'm sure to Madoka's standards heh). But before I paint my dear girl into a corner, I should probably clear up that she is a good guy. So even though she's got this horrific ability, she only uses it for good intentions lol.

At the moment, she's living in Halcyon (has been for about 4 years), and has sort of committed herself to avoiding any sort of conflict whatsoever, by studying the ways of a record keeper. She's sort of trying to achieve this higher sense of enlightenment, but it's a slow process lol. I'm actually interested to know if Madoka would treat Hotaru like a "witch" based on her descriptions but either way I'd really like to see how these two get along. Seeing as how their in the same sector, I'm sure they might be bound to meet at one point - I could have Hotaru bring over some pie or something, be a kind new neighbor xD .

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll