74 posts
fandom rwby
age eighteen
occupation medic / mercenary
species faunus
prefers she + her
HALCYON
award cabinet

being a lightening elemental was hard for blake even now in her adulthood, growing up it had been worse though. when she was younger she had had little to no control over when she would send out a charge and shock someone when they touched her or when she touched them. she couldn't control how strong it would be either. if anyone tried to scare her from behind and grabbed her shoulders it was likely they would have been sent flying because of the shock that she would have produced. but now that she was older it was easily contained for the most part. she had better control over it now and would only give off the most minimal of charges if someone touched her and she wasn't paying attention or trying to stop it from happening, it would be like having walked on a rug with woolly socks and then touching people.

well at least that was usually what it was like. but sometimes when blake was tired she had less control. lately she hadn't been getting much sleep. the past two days she had pulled double shifts, and for a nurse that meant that she had worked pretty much the whole last forty-eight hours. there had been brief moments in which blake had been able to sleep, and she just had to make it through this morning, after lunch she was off. but she had felt as though she were walking around in a daze up until lunch and when she had been in line trying to get a meal so that she could eat and then finally go to sleep, now whether she did that in one of the hospital lounge rooms or went all the way home depended on whether or not she started dozing through her meal.

she didn't even make it that far though, because as she stood in line someone brushed her, the dark haired, golden eyed lightening elemental turned to the rather breath taking security guard and her eyes widened because she knew that she had shocked them accidentally. "no, no it's fine, i'm sorry if i shocked you", blake said. she went back to getting her food, but when she was bumped the second time a moment later and the guard basically moaned, it caught blake's attention. she could not remember the last time she had had a good orgasm because when she was in the throws of things she lost control of her powers sometimes and people couldn't handle that. but this guard seemed to like the shock, blake could see it it in the flush of their cheeks and the sound of their voice.

suddenly blake wasn't so worried about food and a meal, she could think of something better, and what she was thinking of was worth the loss of sleep and might actually give her some energy, or put her into a really nice sleep. she looked around, her tray in her hands because she didn't think to put it down as she went to find the gorgeous person from before and sat down at the table with her, but she had to make sure of something first. "hi, i just wanted to make sure you were okay", blake said as she reached out and touched them on their arm. she needed to make sure that her theory was right, that they were in fact turned on by being shocked.

reopening this one too, though the original concept wasn't mine, i'm really into the idea so someone do this with me. guy or girl idc.

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll